• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Weather

I think the UK will eventually have to start considering AC as a must-have for houses because the hot weather just becomes unbearable over here. It doesn't seem to last very long though. The weather is still a bit awful right now, warm-ish but not sunny.
Yeah it tends to only be about 2 weeks of the whole summer, but it totally is unbearable! Glad we're past it now, already dreading next years but at least I'll be prepared.

We've got every type of weather, every day over here in the UK at the moment. Had a few grey clouds, light rain, heavy rain, and a bit of sunshine as well. Hopefully, the weather improves soon and we get a lot of sunshine and heat.

Due another heatwave fellas! Sposed to be last 2 weeks of August.

Scorchio ☀️

Mostly been raining with a little bit of sun - can't really complain when I think about how unbearable it was a few weeks ago though.

A lot better over here at the moment which is annoying. The weather wasn't that great whilst I was away on my staycation but the moment I returned, the sun is out and the rain has disappeared.

We had a storm over the weekend with thunder and all but today has been pretty sunny & warm, I've had the AC on most of the day.

Warm over here right now but the weather isn't that great. We haven't had much sunshine because the sky is covered with a lot of grey clouds. Feels like we might get a bit of rain at some point.

Sunny enough but not sweltering, not really been any mad rain since the storm either last week either. As of now it's 14c but also 8PM so not as warm as it would have been earlier on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back