• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

✔️ Completed TheGamesDB integration broken?

This suggestion has been implemented or fixed
  • Oblivion Knight
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Guess
Just tried to add a new page in the Survival Horror forum, it gave an API error.

This might just be because something is down temporarily.. or it may be broken on this side. Just reporting!

Thanks James, I'll look into it.

--EDIT--
I can replicate but not sure of the reason for the issue.. It's possible there's a security feature of our config getting in the way - either that or we could have been IP banned for some unknown reason 🤔

--EDIT 2--
Seems to be fixed now @jamesyfx - the connection was indeed being blocked. I reported the issue and they seem to have unblocked us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back