• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Scream

• Oblivion Knight
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Scream
Title: Scream

Tagline: Someone has taken their love of scary movies one step too far.

Genre: Crime, Horror, Mystery

Director: Wes Craven

Cast: Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Skeet Ulrich, Matthew Lillard, Rose McGowan, Jamie Kennedy, Drew Barrymore, W. Earl Brown, Joseph Whipp, Liev Schreiber, Roger L. Jackson, Kevin Patrick Walls, Henry Winkler, David Booth, Carla Hatley, Lawrence Hecht, Lois Saunders, Lisa Beach, Tony Kilbert, C.W. Morgan, Frances Lee McCain, Troy Bishop, Ryan Kennedy, Leonora Scelfo, Nancy Anne Ridder, Lisa Canning, Bonnie Wood, Aurora Draper, Kenny Kwong, Justin Sullivan, Kurtis Bedford, Angela Miller, Linda Blair, Cabran E. Chamberlain, Andrew Christiansen, Wes Craven, Matt McDonald, Lynn McRee, Carter Raff, Freddy W. Smith

Release: 1996-12-20

Runtime: 112

Plot: A killer known as Ghostface begins killing off teenagers, and as the body count begins rising, one girl and her friends find themselves contemplating the 'rules' of horror films as they find themselves living in a real-life one.
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Classic, think I've seen Scary Movie more times than I've seen Scream itself however :v
Not sure if I've ever seen any of its sequels..

I don't actually recall watching Scream, or certainly not in its entirety.. :unsure: I've watched Scary Movie 1+2 a few times, and Scary Movie 3 once though..

There were quite a few similar films and parodies that got released around the same time, and they just kinda seem to blend into one. I know that I've also seen I Know What You Did Last Summer, for example.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back