• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to register an account to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, registration is free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

YOU

Currently reading:
YOU

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: YOU

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2018-09-09

Creator: Sera Gamble, Greg Berlanti

Cast: Penn Badgley, Elizabeth Lail, Shay Mitchell, Zach Cherry, Nicole Kang, Luca Padovan

Overview: When a brilliant bookstore manager crosses paths with an aspiring writer, he uses the internet and social media to gather the most intimate of details and get close to her. A charming and awkward crush quickly becomes obsession as he quietly and strategically removes every obstacle - and person - in his way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haven't been able to get in to this yet, but will persevere as it is supposed to be excellent.

Andy

Bazinga!
It sounds pretty interesting.. I think I've heard of it, or have seen it advertised as I've browsed Netflix.

I may suggest to @Lady Nerdface we give it a try.

Andy

Bazinga!
We've watched the first two episodes, and we're already liking what we see! Very dark.

May have to sneak in another episode tonight.

Airo

Game and Web Design
I have never really invested my time into any TV drama series except for one, which is actually pretty well made. I'll make a thread for it.
EDIT: Doesn't seem to be on TMDb! It's called "Living the Dream" and it's a Sky One exclusive, but it's very good!

Andy

Bazinga!
Surprisingly we've only seen one more episode in the space of a week, but I definitely think it's going to be a series we'll stick with.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to be on TMDb! It's called "Living the Dream" and it's a Sky One exclusive, but it's very good!
You mean this? ;)

Airo

Game and Web Design
Surprisingly we've only seen one more episode in the space of a week, but I definitely think it's going to be a series we'll stick with.

You mean this? ;)
I do, but when I searched I couldn't actually find it!

I haven't got round to watching this tbh. But it does sound like something I could get into. How did you find it so far?

Andy

Bazinga!
We very quickly went from only having watched three episodes, to finishing the first season.

Compelling watching in every episode, I hope that season two is as good..

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom