• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Football Women's World Cup

Currently reading:
Football Women's World Cup

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
Has anyone had chance to follow much of the Women's World Cup, and have their been any stand out matches or moments for you? :football:

I'll admit, I haven't watched as much as perhaps I would have the Men's World Cup, but have enjoyed it when I do. The shots don't quite have the same power, but because of that they have to be more clinical or try to get more action on the ball.

The Lionesses were quite unlucky against the USA last night, but it was a fair result. I called the disallowed goal offside almost immediately, and I didn't feel the penalty was the correct decision but we missed it anyway, so I have no complaints. We came up against what was a better team on the night.

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
Threads
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few games, really enjoyed most of them. Now that they've ploughed a bit of money into the woman's game over the years, the quality is much higher than what it was years ago.