• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Website error

Currently reading:
Website error

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
Apologies if you've tried to login to Nerdface over the last 12 hours or so and have been greeted with an error.

This is entirely my fault as I'd accidentally deleted add-on files that were still in use. They've now been re-uploaded and all is well again.. ^_^;

You may have also noticed that my activity has dropped of late. Unfortunately personal circumstances are requiring my time elsewhere right now.

Attachments

Threads
Reaction score
Apologies if you've tried to login to Nerdface over the last 12 hours or so and have been greeted with an error.

This is entirely my fault as I'd accidentally deleted add-on files that were still in use. They've now been re-uploaded and all is well again.. ^_^;

You may have also noticed that my activity has dropped of late. Unfortunately personal circumstances are requiring my time elsewhere right now.
I have done the exact same thing so don’t worry you’re not the only one lol!

And no worries!

JoyFreak

FREAK
Threads
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear you were going through issues. This is the worst nightmare for a webmaster. I do hope it all went well and everything is now working as intended!

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
Ironically the latest Nerdface build no longer uses the add-on in question.. ^_^;