• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Did you enjoy Last of Us 2?

Did you enjoy The Last of Us Part 2?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes are visible only to staff.
Reaction score
Did you enjoy The Last of Us Part 2?

Honestly, I thought I did during my first play through, but on my second playthrough I haven't even bothered to see it through, I played the original over and over, but I can't find the same love for Part 2.

I just don't have many fond memories of this game, it was really hard to get through at times. Some of the scenes I could of done without seeing, they made me uncomfortable.

I loved the idea of a sequel to The Last of Us, but the game is so horrendous to look at (it's designed that way of course) and it's just so grim and unsatisfying (again.. it's designed that way) so I kinda never wanna go back and play it.

I played a good 4-5 hours or so.

I loved the idea of a sequel to The Last of Us, but the game is so horrendous to look at (it's designed that way of course) and it's just so grim and unsatisfying (again.. it's designed that way) so I kinda never wanna go back and play it.

I played a good 4-5 hours or so.

Aye I agree buddy, it's a real shame the direction they took.

The second game certainly doesn't appear to have received quite as much praise as the first.

*still hasn't played either game* ... I really need to set aside some more gaming time 😓

I'm saying yes not that I've actually played it but I've watched game play from start to finish. I really enjoyed it and the graphics are unbelievable.

Oh, I definitely enjoyed it. The whole game is awesome. Abby killing Joel or not, I mean it's absolutely amazing.

My favourite part of the game is when Ellie goes to the villa near the end to look for Abby, and these Rattlers are everywhere. I also like the part inside the warehouse where Alice the dog is helping you. Despite the dog being a German Shepherd, the dog who modelled Alice is or was actually a Belgium breed.

I love Naughty Dog. They truly care about their games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back