• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

🗣️ Community WIN A COPY OF RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate the upcoming release of Resident Evil Village - I am giving away a standard copy of the game on a platform of choice to ONE lucky winner!

Resident Evil Howl GIF by Xbox

Eligibility:
  • You must be a registered user on Umbrella Online
    • Staff are eligible, don't cry foul if one of them win - they're volunteers
  • You must have made at least 10 posts on the forums between now and the closing date that are deemed to be of "good quality"
  • You must reply to this thread with a link to at least one post on a social media platform [or forum] where you have shared this announcement
    • There are share buttons at the bottom of the page to assist you with this.. How convenient! 😉

The competition closes on the release date of Resident Evil Village - 07/05/2021 @ 00:00 GMT
The winner will be drawn at random using the Random.org True Random Number Generator - shipped worldwide!

Good luck!

(not entering personally, as I don't use social media platforms)

Excellent contest idea, best of luck to those that enter!

(not entering personally, as I don't use social media platforms)

Excellent contest idea, best of luck to those that enter!
Social media platforms could include another forum.. :lowered_sunglasses:

Very nice, that's a great way to celebrate the release of the game and get word out about the forum. I personally won't partake as I know it will be a long time before I get around to playing it, so other people would appreciate it more than me. Best of luck to all who enter!

I shared in a couple of communities on redit too.

There were only two qualifying entries to this giveaway.. one of which stated that they weren't taking part.

I've sent a message to the second person to see whether they wish to be entered afterall since they met the criteria, otherwise the game will be given to the other entry.

Needless to say, this is the first and last giveaway for the forseeable.. :pie_face:

Congratulations to our winner, @Lee!

There was no need to use the random number generator, since @apathy kindly felt that you would get better use of it than he - leaving you as the sole qualifying entry, nobody else met the total post requirement. PM me which platform you would like a copy for, as well as your address please.

• Love
Reactions: Lee
Congrats Lee! :love: Time to blast some heads off monsters eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back