• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Currently reading:
Toy Story 4 (2019)

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Toy Story 4 (2019)

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Josh Cooley

Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Joan Cusack, Blake Clark, Wallace Shawn, Jodi Benson, John Ratzenberger, Keanu Reeves, Patricia Arquette, Jordan Peele, Timothy Dalton, Keegan-Michael Key, Kristen Schaal, Laurie Metcalf, Bonnie Hunt, Lori Alan, Jeff Garlin, Tony Hale, Estelle Harris, Bud Luckey, Jeff Pidgeon, Christina Hendricks, Ally Maki, Don Rickles

Release: 2019-06-19

Runtime: 100

Plot: Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that's Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called "Forky" to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
I haven't seen the trailer yet myself but I'm not hearing many good things about it, which is a shame given how good the first three films are.. :(

It does feel like the third film was a perfect end to the trilogy, and Toy Story 4 is a bit of a cash in.. I guess we'll see!

MarteeBe

The 'Coventrian'
Threads
Reaction score
I think it's the other way around, whilst I agree that it should have probably stopped at number three, I'm not moaning that there is a four! I've laughed at the trailers, especially those two new fluffy characters (I'm not sure of their names) and Forky just looks funny. I'm a big Toy Story fan though, I've got lots of merchandise of the 'little green aliens' and other related stuff. Got my tickets booked for the film already so looking forward to seeing it. Probably going to be one I'll see a couple times lol.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
We went to see it last week and thought it was ok as a film in it's own right, but it didn't really add anything to the existing trilogy.. It was kinda cool that they decided to revisit Bo Peep's story as she was completely omitted from Toy Story 3, but it wasn't really enough to warrant a feature-length film.

Forky, Bunny, Ducky, and Duke Caboom were decent new characters, but they couldn't really do much with them in the limited time. Gabby Gabby pretty much felt like a Lotso / Stinky Pete ripoff though :confused:

Lee

Threads
Reaction score
I thought forky was hilarious!

In the camper van when he kept trying to get in the rubbish had me belly laughing! :LOL::LOL:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database