• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

• Oblivion Knight
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Title: 1408

Tagline: The only demons in room 1408 are those within you.

Genre: Horror

Director: Mikael Håfström

Cast: John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson, Mary McCormack, Jasmine Jessica Anthony, Tony Shalhoub, Alexandra Silber, Noah Lee Margetts, William Armstrong, Paul Birchard, Margot Leicester, Angel Oquendo, Walter Lewis, Eric Meyers, Holly Hayes, Johann Urb, Andrew-Lee Potts, Kim Thomson, Drew Powell, Isiah Whitlock Jr., Benny Urquidez, Len Cariou, Ray Nicholas, Paul Kasey, George Cottle, William Willoughby, Thomas A. McMahon, Kevin Dobson, Peter Conboy, Georgie Lee-Robinson, Bernadette Lords, Rob McGillivray, Kate Walsh

Release: 2007-06-22

Runtime: 104

Plot: A man who specializes in debunking paranormal occurrences checks into the fabled room 1408 in the Dolphin Hotel. Soon after settling in, he confronts genuine terror.
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Haven't really seen this since it was in the cinema tbh, though I do remember enjoying it a good bit. Will have to give it a rewatch soon for sure.

I've seen it a couple of times but thought it was fairly average, really..

That being said, it's one of few horror films I could actually watch in it's entirety so it gets bonus points for that! 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back