• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to register an account to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, registration is free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

So what's your take on Donald Trump?

Currently reading:

Interested in hearing users from the UK's take on Donald Trump. Or anyone that knows about our President in the U.S.

Do you like him or have you heard of him? What's your opinion on his more-so direct method of handling things. He's a wild one and tends to tell it like it is. I don't agree with all parts of how he operates but nonetheless he's a good influence on the nation because he tends to be less reserved than some of these other presidents.

Share your thoughts below.

He is the absolute worst president in our history. He is a sexist, racist, idiot who is doing almost nothing good for our country and only looks out for himself. I strongly believe he is a foreign agent colluding with Russia. That last part is probably not true, but there is evidence that I’ll have to dig up.

Andy

Bazinga!
I still don't understand what the US was thinking when they voted him in as president, I mean.. really? :unamused:

How has he not been impeached yet? Some of the things he comes out with.. and we thought George Bush was bad!

I still don't understand what the US was thinking when they voted him in as president, I mean.. really? :unamused:

How has he not been impeached yet? Some of the things he comes out with.. and we thought George Bush was bad!
People voted for Trump because they were pissed off with politicians not getting anything done. They wanted someone outside the box. He also strongly appealed to uneducated and poor Caucasian.

Andy

Bazinga!
I know you can't, but bring back Obama! I feel like he was the best president the US has had in quite some years..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He is the absolute worst president in our history. He is a sexist, racist, idiot who is doing almost nothing good for our country and only looks out for himself. I strongly believe he is a foreign agent colluding with Russia. That last part is probably not true, but there is evidence that I’ll have to dig up.
There is no evidence that he did anything with Russia regarding the election. I also don't think he is quite as bad as some people make him out to be. Being the President is a hard job. He stands out in a crowd is the main reason I see your point. Most people tend to point fingers at any President. And if one like Trump being less reserved on his stances in politics seems to stand out in the way that he does, of course people are going to point the finger. He's not racist at all in my opinion. He is a business man. And not a politician which is why many people cannot agree with the way he handles things. He hates the media and the media is mainstream liars for the most part. The man has guts and refuses to take any bs from anyone in the media and also doesn't work like some of these older politicians. They seem to try their best to keep the peace and are too reserved to get anything done. I know you disagree but still I'm sure the one thing you could agree on is he has guts. I'm pretty sure you would agree with that. He's got some balls to be that straight forward.

Airo

Game and Web Design
He honestly has the same strategies as Hitler - he knows what the people want; secure the iron industry, stop the immigrants, and put Americans first. He promised these things, which is why he got elected. Not making a direct comparison, but that is the strategy that won him the vote. What I don't agree with is him having unfiltered access to his Twitter, that's caused quite a few problems...

I'm not directly opposed to him, but he seems very... unprofessional.

Interested in hearing users from the UK's take on Donald Trump. Or anyone that knows about our President in the U.S.
I think he's appealed to a lot of negative forces. In fact, a different candidate would have been more desirable. Nonetheless. it could be strongly argued that people are too sensitive - or really get the joke - but just want to punch on Trump - because they hate him. O.K. the joke is that he's doing an Andrew Dice Clay / Rodney Dangerfield act. You know the "tough guy joker thing".

Ted Nugent was Trump before there was a Trump - always saying the "class clown things" because the audience is too serious. Nonetheless, could it be that "normal politicians" are fake in their compassion? Do they really care about all the people Trump simply laughs at?

Airo

Game and Web Design
His unprofessional stance appeals to the younger generation. I think that's mostly what won him the vote.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
His unprofessional stance appeals to the younger generation. I think that's mostly what won him the vote.
I pretty much agree with you. Mainly because that "unprofessional stance" is the same type of thing that makes him stand out. The way he's a bit more standish then any other president in history. I believe most people liked the way he wasn't the same type of politician as other people had expected we would have to deal with for the rest of history. Instead he's the loud mouth type which attracts a lot of attention. That's probably what won him the vote so I agree. Just that type of way is an easy way for someone to have the finger pointed at them. Nonetheless I am not a full blown trump supporter as I believe he lacks experience in certain leadership qualities though he's still not doing a terrible job thus far in my opinion. His voice speaks leadership and that's enough for me to be excited about because the United States needs someone who speaks loud. And has power in their voice

I would have voted for Mitt Romney because I feel it is time for countries to be run as a company, to benefit the country. The UK pay aid out hand over fist to countries that either don't want it or don't need it any longer, but due to some bit of paper from 50 years ago we'll keep going. Someone with the guts to say "I don't know much about politics, but these seems stupid. Let's address it." Donald Trump, I believe, has improved the economy and secured jobs for his own citizens. I don't agree with the wall, and I was a huge Obama fan. But all the nice perks Obama brought it, cost someone money somewhere. If there was a nice trade off between improving the life of every person regardless of class or income and looking after your own first, I'd be extatic to have that person run for Prime Minister.

Yes he's not the best portrayal of an American President and I have no idea what he was thinking of with the wall, but is he harming anybody? I only see comments on national debt and not the important markers such as the welfare of the people, so perhaps I am completely wrong about him. But he's much better than Lord Alan Sugar on the Apprentice!

He's a mess. There are a few (extremely few) things that would have made him a good president. Unfortunately, his personality and kid-like behaviour makes him an awful president and definitely one of the worst presidents in recent history. His twitter behaviour solely should be enough to see how awful he is.

I would have voted for Mitt Romney because I feel it is time for countries to be run as a company, to benefit the country. The UK pay aid out hand over fist to countries that either don't want it or don't need it any longer, but due to some bit of paper from 50 years ago we'll keep going. Someone with the guts to say "I don't know much about politics, but these seems stupid. Let's address it." Donald Trump, I believe, has improved the economy and secured jobs for his own citizens. I don't agree with the wall, and I was a huge Obama fan. But all the nice perks Obama brought it, cost someone money somewhere. If there was a nice trade off between improving the life of every person regardless of class or income and looking after your own first, I'd be extatic to have that person run for Prime Minister.

Yes he's not the best portrayal of an American President and I have no idea what he was thinking of with the wall, but is he harming anybody? I only see comments on national debt and not the important markers such as the welfare of the people, so perhaps I am completely wrong about him. But he's much better than Lord Alan Sugar on the Apprentice!
Actually, though no fan of Trump - Romney is a bit of a coward. Well, he goes out and says Trump is a punk - but then later - changes his mind - when it benefits him (Romney), of course!

He's a mess. There are a few (extremely few) things that would have made him a good president. Unfortunately, his personality and kid-like behaviour makes him an awful president and definitely one of the worst presidents in recent history. His twitter behaviour solely should be enough to see how awful he is.
Well, the problem is that the economy is great - and it shows no sign of doing a Hoover (stock market crash etc. after the Roaring 20s).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom