• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Dead Space 2

Dead Space 2
Engineer Isaac Clarke returns for another blood-curdling adventure in Dead Space 2, the sequel to the critically acclaimed horror adventure. After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as "The Sprawl," the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and rid the city of the gruesome, relentless Necromorphs. Equipped with a new arsenal of tools to dismember the Necromorphs, Isaac will face the challenge head-on.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Electronic Arts

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
  • Oblivion Knight
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Guess
Obviously the Sequel to Dead Space and arguably the best game in the series. This game is more action-oriented than the first game but it's also way more visceral and gruesome. The plot is more compelling as well.

I would recommend anyone who is into horror titles to give this a go.. it's a fun game and (at least at the time of release) seeing somebody transform from a human into one of the monsters right up on your face was an awesome horror experience.. and that happens right at the start. This may seem a bit quaint these days as graphics have improved but it's still awesome... 😇

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great game overall, you'll want to keep playing this one til the end.

I still need to play and finish the original, first.. I started it fairly recently and haven't gone back to it since. So many games, so little time :bottom_lip:

I'm pretty sure I have this amongst my PS3 digital downloads though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back