• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to register an account to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, registration is free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Slayer of Oblivion Knights

Currently reading:
Slayer of Oblivion Knights

You know what, some of my best friends are online buddies. I don't think forums get enough credit for educating ourselves. The amount of people you can talk to from all over the world and share experiences and beliefs..hand on heart I think this exposure helped shape the person I am today.

Andy asked me to drop by. Possibly because he's using my server space. I've not checked but if so, at least my money's going to good use ;)

Anyway a little about me. I'm a 31 year old workaholic from Essex. The posh end (posh, not rich). My latest console is a Switch and before that a 360. I love the Borderlands games and playing Final Fantasy on the Xbox made me feel dirty. I'm behind on many games and TV shows too, and I've been reading The Count of Monte Cristo for a few years now (that's how busy I am).

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
Welcome John. I've a switch but hardly used it. Can you recommend some decent games?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm only playing Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot at the moment...I love my 3DS I feel Nintendo are very 'pick up and play' orientated which suits my lifestyle right now. As I mentioned in other threads, I love Final Fantasy and I'm so far behind in the game franchise, I really wish I had more time to dedicate to gaming.

Andy

Bazinga!
You know what, some of my best friends are online buddies.
Definitely, although I'm just as bad at staying in touch with them as I am with local friends (sorry!).. :speechless:

Andy asked me to drop by. Possibly because he's using my server space. I've not checked but if so, at least my money's going to good use ;)
Actually, I'm not. I think I tried hosting XenForo on your server space before and had issues.. I don't think I even have those credentials saved anywhere, I haven't been active in the forum scene for quite some time!

Thanks for dropping by and supporting another project though. I anticipate Nerdface will be around for a while.. :)

I love my 3DS I feel Nintendo are very 'pick up and play' orientated which suits my lifestyle right now. As I mentioned in other threads, I love Final Fantasy and I'm so far behind in the game franchise, I really wish I had more time to dedicate to gaming.
Funny, I'm very much a "pick up and play" gamer these days (hence I love my racing games), but have never been a Nintendo fan apart from Mario games..

I'm definitely in the same boat wishing I had more time to dedicate to gaming though! I'm usually lucky if I get 2-3 hours per week at the moment.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
3DS mate, brilliant little console, fun games, look in the right places and it's cheap too!

As for the server, I can reset your password if you need some space as a dumping ground. I do nothing with it and haven't got round to killing it off yet!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom