• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

🗣️ Community Light style with switcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbrella Online now has a light style for members that prefer them. Let me know if you encounter any issues or design quirks that I've missed in testing.

For your convenience, a 'quick switch' feature has also been added to the navigation bar.

Out of curiosity what time does it use to determine dark and light themes? Does it use the server time or the users local time?

Out of curiosity what time does it use to determine dark and light themes? Does it use the server time or the users local time?
User's local time, otherwise server time for guests. Day time is currently set from 06:00 until 20:00.

The Light style has received several design tweaks since the Day/Night switcher went live, and I'm finally a bit happier with it.

If you still see green zombie hands on that style, give your browser a quick Ctrl+F5 :coffee_drinker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back