• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Scheduled Maintenance - 13/04/19

Currently reading:
Scheduled Maintenance - 13/04/19

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
UPDATED 15/04/19
Generally speaking the maintenance has gone ok, and the majority of add-ons have been updated to their latest versions without issue.

Unfortunately with a couple of new add-ons I have installed, I've noticed one or two bugs creeping up here and there (hence the current build is in beta state).. I'm hopeful that I can remedy these without needing to take Nerdface offline again. If I can't resolve them however, I'll be making a call to @UrbanDarkness.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE
resized-code.jpgNerdface will be unavailable for what I anticipate will be a short amount of time on Saturday 13th April, for some scheduled maintenance.

A number of add-ons have been updated this week. It makes sense to tackle these all at once and make sure that everything continues to function as intended.

On an unrelated note, there was an unscheduled 3-4 hour period of non-availability in the early hours of this morning due to a database backup task timing out. Apologies if you tried to reach the site during this time, I will be investigating this further on Saturday also.

Last edited:

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
I just wanted to provide a quick update on this.

Nerdface has been in maintenance mode for the past hour or so whilst I started work on a couple of things. The maintenance is not yet completed, but I am stepping out for a bit and it made sense for things to be switched back on since things appear to remain stable. :)

--EDIT--
Almost done, but the maintenance is going to roll in to tomorrow.. Again, things seem stable so the site is back online.

Last edited: