• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to register an account to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, registration is free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Russian Doll

Currently reading:
Russian Doll

Andy

Bazinga!
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Russian Doll

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2019-02-01

Creator: Natasha Lyonne, Amy Poehler, Leslye Headland

Cast: Natasha Lyonne, Greta Lee, Yul Vazquez, Charlie Barnett, Elizabeth Ashley

Overview: Nadia keeps dying and reliving her 36th birthday party. She's trapped in a surreal time loop -- and staring down the barrel of her own mortality.

Andy

Bazinga!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched the first episode yesterday with @Lady Nerdface.. I'm not sure what to make of it just yet, although we're both fans of Natasha Lyonne and I think we'll probably stick with it out of intrigue.

It initially reminded me of Black Mirror: Bandersnatch without the interactive aspect.

--EDIT--
We finished season one yesterday (20/03/19), what a great last few episodes! Thoroughly recommend giving this series a watch if you're contemplating it.. (y)

Be interesting to see what they do for season two, I don't think it really needs it. I just hope they don't spoil it.

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
I gave it a go and although some parts were funny, it didn't really hook me in. I've seen the first three so I might persist with it.

Andy

Bazinga!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I gave it a go and although some parts were funny, it didn't really hook me in. I've seen the first three so I might persist with it.
Definitely recommend sticking with it. As mentioned, I didn't really know what to make of it at first, it took me 4 or 5 episodes to start enjoying it properly and even then episodes would finish with me thinking "wtf?".

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom