• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Nintendo Robopon: Sun Version

Currently reading:
Nintendo Robopon: Sun Version

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Robopon: Sun Version
Robopon are robotic creatures that inhabit the planet alongside humans. They can be captured and trained to battle other Robopon. You have just inherited Robopon Dispatching Company from your grandfather, but the business is failing. To start earning a profit, you must become the greatest Robopon master in the world. To do this, you must travel the globe, battling other Robopon masters and collecting the 150 species of Robopon. As Robopon battle, they gain experience and evolve into more powerful types. The cartridge also has an infrared sensor that will allow new attributes to be unlocked by shooting remote control beams into it. An internal clock is built in and will notify you of time-sensitive events. Try to catch them all in ROBOPON: Sun Version
Players: N/A
Co-op: No
Genre: Role-Playing
Released:
Publisher: Atlus Co., Ltd.
Threads
Media
Reaction score
Did anyone else ever play this game? I don't know why, but it's been on my mind recently. This was one of my favorite games when I was young. I just loved the difference with how the customization of your robopon worked, along with the rather bizarre story antics, especially the opening.

Game information provided by TheGamesDB