PC PSX Xbox Resident Evil 2

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Resident Evil 2
In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own separate playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from both characters perspectives. The fate of these two fan favorite characters is in players hands as they work together to survive and get to the bottom of what is behind the terrifying attack on the city. Will they make it out alive?
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Horror
Released:
Publisher: Capcom

Trailer

Andy

Captain Nerdface
I loved the original Resident Evil 2 on the PSone, even today it's still one of my favourite all-time games..

I think I may just have to pick this up.. Released today!

Andy

Captain Nerdface
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To be fair I was only aware that it was confirmed and in the pipelines until a few weeks ago, when I saw the trailer and release date.

Andy

Captain Nerdface
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I swear the game is impossible to get hold of near me at the moment.. Tried three of the big supermarkets and a nearby Argos, all out of stock!

At this point I think I may aswell wait for the price to come down a bit - it's not like I'm short of games to play.. :D

Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.