• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

PC PSX Xbox Resident Evil 2

Currently reading:
PC PSX Xbox Resident Evil 2

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Resident Evil 2
In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own separate playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from both characters perspectives. The fate of these two fan favorite characters is in players hands as they work together to survive and get to the bottom of what is behind the terrifying attack on the city. Will they make it out alive?
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Horror
Released:
Publisher: Capcom

Trailer

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
I loved the original Resident Evil 2 on the PSone, even today it's still one of my favourite all-time games..

I think I may just have to pick this up.. Released today!

Airo

Game and Web Design
Threads
Reaction score
How did I not hear about this? This is something I would love :D

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
To be fair I was only aware that it was confirmed and in the pipelines until a few weeks ago, when I saw the trailer and release date.

Lee

Threads
Reaction score
I'm having so much fun with this. Seriously love the franchise :D

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
I swear the game is impossible to get hold of near me at the moment.. Tried three of the big supermarkets and a nearby Argos, all out of stock!

At this point I think I may aswell wait for the price to come down a bit - it's not like I'm short of games to play.. :D

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
Threads
Reaction score
Sealed copy from Ebay just arrived so I'll be ploughing into this this week hopefully. This will be my first dip into the Resident Evil waters. Should I logically start with RE1?

Game information provided by TheGamesDB