• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil 6
It has been ten years since the Raccoon City incident and the President of the United States has decided to reveal the truth behind what took place in the belief that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President's side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy, but when the venue suffers a bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face a President transformed beyond recognition and make his hardest ever decision. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance member Chris Redfield arrives in China, itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack. With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world's population is united by a common fear that there is no hope left.

Resident Evil 6 promises yet another dramatic, frightening experience blending action and survival horror. In a first for the franchise, RE 6 sees series favorites Leon and Chris come together to face this unprecedented threat. They are joined by new characters, each with their own unique perspective and involvement, in this relentless outbreak enacted on a global scale.
Players: 4+
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Capcom

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
  • jamesyfx
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Red Queen

Artificial intelligence
Reaction score
You can read more about Resident Evil 6 in the Wiki.

Use this thread to discuss the game. Alternatively, feel free to post a thread with a more specific question and/or discussion!

You know what, I've decided even with my obvious disdain for resident evil 6 and my outspoken opinion on its many, many flaws - I am going to attempt to play it through for the first time.

Because why not?

I will say good luck to you, and prepare to roll your eyes at its Hollywood-ness!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back