• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Weather

Alexander.

Reaction score
How has the weather been? You may post in this thread every day and update us on how the weather is, where you are. It's been raining all-day-long, it's cold and miserable outside.

Perhaps not every day.. A weekly summary will suffice, there's enough doom and gloom about without hearing about how rubbish the weather is throughout winter 😉

Not much to say other than it's been cold and wet for the latter part of this week! We've had some quite heavy downpours at times.

Wet, wet, wet. Rained none stop for 24 hours in Teesside.

Well, the weather has been horrible the past few days because of that storm Alex, it rained pretty much all day yesterday and on Friday.

Today the weather is much better. I'd say it's classic British default weather.. not too warm; not too sunny.. Just right!

Been pretty nice, some clouds that are pretty spread apart so a lot of sun manages to get in. It's 13c right now.

It's pretty nice compared to some of the weather we've had the past few weeks now. It's sunny at 13 degrees in Bournemouth, Dorset, England. Hopefully, we'll have a few warmer weeks ahead before the Winter season kicks in.

This week has at least been a bit dryer than the last.. but it's also been much colder.

I was a bit annoyed last week since I had my daughter Thurs and Fri evening, and the weather was lousy, then on the Saturday when she went back to her Mum's it was nice and sunny! Sod's bloody law 😂

Hopefully the weather stays dry this weekend.. My Dad has said about coming over to visit and spending a morning/afternoon in the park. We may not be able to mix indoors, but we can wrap up warm and have a drink outside!

Here in England it is very grey and miserable and has been for most of the month. It really bums me out as I love the summer and then suddenly we are hit with these dark times. I don't know about anyone else here but the weather can really impact on my mood. I love the colour blue so seeing a sweet blue sky is enough to boost my endorphins. I suppose I should be grateful it is not raining at least.

Was actually a lovely way to start the weekend after a week of nonsense, pure open skies with crackin' sun and very little wind. Still cold mind you, but it certainly didn't make you feel miserable :v

I don't know about anywhere else, but Sheffield feels as though it has had almost 3 days straight of thick fog.. Very "Silent Hill"-esque.

Makes driving pretty treacherous, especially in the dark!

We had quite a bit of rain today over here in London which was fun because I had a driving lesson. Scotland seems to be getting some snow which I'm extremely jealous of!

Last edited:
It's forecast snow in South Yorkshire over the weekend, whether or not we'll see more than a dusting remains to be seen. We haven't had proper snow for a while.

--EDIT--
Well, it's snowing..! ⛄ The ground is already quite wet though, so I can't see it "sticking".

It's snowing across the hills in Manchester, but it is rather pathetic.

It's quite unusual for it to snow here.. but sometimes it gets insaaaane...

It's been a little cooler here recently, but it seems like it will be a pretty mild winter.

It's been pretty average overall, it's not lashing rain although there has been a little bit but it's more cold than anything else. 4c right now

Recently it's been raining and it started snowing sometime yesterday. Quite interesting to say the least that it did start snowing and very impressive as well to see it snow. Got me excited even though I don't sled or play in it.

We've had more snow in much of the UK today.. It was enough to close most schools early that were still open for children of key workers, and I had a journey home from hell. I went to go and pick up my daughter early from nursery (and I'm glad I did), but by the time I was heading home people were already getting stuck and the roads were largely gridlocked.

Quite frustrating that the local council were completely unprepared, and even the main roads hadn't been gritted.. :mad:

Sometimes if your in a place where it doesn't snow often school districts and businesses won't be too prepared for it since it may only happen 2-3 times a year and then have trouble handling it. If you lived in a place like New York state that's a different story and they get lots of snow in the winter.

The council are claiming that the roads were treated, but due to heavy rain prior to it snowing "it may seem like they weren't".

I was out and about before it started snowing, there's no way the roads had been gritted.. Not a chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back