• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

📡 Live stream Test stream!

• apathy
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Oblivion Knight added a new event:

Test stream!

You'll notice I haven't done any videos since the "previews", so to get my ass in gear I'm planning to make my streaming debut on Twitch!

I'm not entirely sure what game(s) I'll be playing yet, perhaps Dead Space. I'm still not 100% satisfied with my setup and I'm undecided on whether to pick up a webcam.. I guess we'll just see how it goes.

Feel free to tune in! It could be disastrous.. 🤣

Read more about this event...

Re-scheduled and brought forward a day from Wednesday 11th to Tuesday 10th.

When you thinking of doing the test?

I was live roughly a few moments after you posted - took me a while to figure out how to connect the Elgato directly to a stream.

Not too shabby, played a bit of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis and felt like a complete novice.. 😅 I only had 1 viewer but god knows what they thought - I didn't speak too much, and I didn't use any fancy overlays. I think I've got the latter sorted though..

Sorry I missed it, I'm pretty bad at remembering when the events here are starting :C
If you wanna ping me anytime to get more viewers feel free to do so!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back