• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Movie Odeon Limitless

Currently reading:
Movie Odeon Limitless

MarteeBe

The 'Coventrian'
Threads
Reaction score
I've recently got myself one of those Odeon Limitless cards (I believe Cineworld do their own version for those non-Odeon people) but I was just wondering if anyone else here had one or something similar? It's been great for me, I've had it for literally 9 days and I've already been to see six different movies. At £17.99 a month (For 12 months) that's ace value already. For me, for those six movies I've 'spent' £60-ish so I've already got three months worth of value out of my card. Not too shabby. I can't wait for August when I've got a bit more spare time and I can go see ALL the movies!

Would you lot consider a card like this? Would it be worth it for you?

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
I've had a Cineworld Unlimited card for two different stints. They're definitely worth it as long as you make use them..

Unfortunately both times I got to the stage where I wasn't really making the most of it so ended up cancelling it, whether it's because I've changed jobs and lost contact with the group of friends that I used to go with, or simply through a lack of spare time.

MarteeBe

The 'Coventrian'
Threads
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
I've had a Cineworld Unlimited card for two different stints. They're definitely worth it as long as you make use them..

Unfortunately both times I got to the stage where I wasn't really making the most of it so ended up cancelling it, whether it's because I've changed jobs and lost contact with the group of friends that I used to go with, or simply through a lack of spare time.
I wish I had a Cineworld near me (Hopping to the NEC everytime would be too much of a pain...) because my local Odeon seems to be set in the 1990's but I've been going on my own and with my fiancee when time permits. It's a nice date night for us lol. Would you not head to the cinema on your own Andy? It's actually a fun experience haha, although I think I looked a bit werid the other day when Detective Pikachu was full of small families and I was sitting in the corner chowing down on sweets like some oddball.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
because my local Odeon seems to be set in the 1990's
Our Odeon isn't much better, but thankfully we have quite a few alternatives! :ROFLMAO: I think I read somewhere that it was supposed to getting a makeover..

Would you not head to the cinema on your own Andy?
I did a few times, particularly towards the end of my second stint with a Cineworld card.. I think part of the enjoyment of a cinema for me is sharing the experience. I can watch films on my own at home, and still have plenty of unwatched DVDs / Blu-rays to get through.

MarteeBe

The 'Coventrian'
Threads
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
Haha, what other cinemas do you have around there? For us, it's either an Odeon slap bang in the centre of Coventry or a 9 mile drive to a Showcase (luxury one). Or as I mentioned, a longer trip to the NEC to the Cineworld but hell no. Ah, I'm a solo person myself so I enjoy going on me own and getting my own space for a little while. Helps me to relax anyway but that's an each to their own thing! I much prefer the cinema experience so it all works out for me. I'm going to try and hit £1000 worth of cinema tickets during my tenure as a Limitless customer lol.