• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

US Presidential Election

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Guess
Of course this is major news everywhere, it's taking over the airwaves regardless of where you are.

It's extremely close right now... at this point Joe Biden is narrowly closer, but Donald Trump is extremely close behind.. plus there are a few major areas still to be counted plus the postal votes..

I know the majority of the community here are outside of the US, so couldn't actually vote, just observe.

I know who I would have voted for if I was a US citizen!

I really, really hope that Trump doesn't get re-elected - although it's looking incredibly likely that he'll spit his dummy out if he doesn't and cry "it's not fair!!", even if only to try and delay things.

Generally not a fan of facism, so I'm hoping for a Biden win.

It looks like he will get it too, short of any bullshit.

I'm not American, but from my perspective it typically always looks like the choice is pretty much limited to "the lesser of two evils". This time around with the current pandemic I do believe there's more nuance. It doesn't need to be said that Trump has completely mishandled the entire thing, whereas I do have full confidence that Biden will listen to the experts. So I'm also pretty glad to hear it looks like things are pointing in his direction.

So yeah, Joe Biden is going to be the next President.

I think Trump has been the first single term US President since H.W. Bush.. which was a loooong time ago.

Glad that he will be out of office by January. It just remains to be seen what happens with him after the fact...

Yeah hopefully Joe Biden is a decent guy regardless of being a Democrat. I really hope things work out and there's not a depression again. The way I can view this situation is the fact that he was already in office. With that said, I'm hoping the stress can be handled the right way as well.

Not from the US but very happy with that result. Hopefully, the divide between both sides can come to an end but we all know that isn't going to happen. We can hope though lol

As someone pretty deep in the political left (not the watered down U.S. version that you see on Twitter), I was extremely disappointed with both major party candidates. While I would have hated to see Trump win a second term considering the irreparable harm he was able to do to our country in just four years, I am still disappointed that Joe Biden will be our next president. The Democratic Party is about as corrupt and corporate as they come, unless you count the Republican Party.

I voted for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary and Howie Hawkins in the general election. Since I am in a deep blue state, my vote hardly made a difference, but I could not vote for either corrupt establishment candidate in good conscience.

I haven't really heard much following the Biden win, other than Trump is still adamant with this "evidence" of illegal votes that he's yet to disclose.. 🤨

Has Trump actually conceded yet, or is he still spitting his dummy out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back