• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Media centre re-organised

Currently reading:
Media centre re-organised

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've given the Media centre any real love and attention.. The previous category structure wasn't really working out and didn't encourage new submissions, which to be honest I don't even recall whether I gave users the permissions to do so.

This has all now been changed, if the media you wish to submit doesn't fit a category please submit it to Unsorted media and I will take care of this. There is also an area for User albums where you can showcase your own photos, graphics, music, or videos.. :)

I have also added a "Latest media" widget to the forum index to make the Media centre feel a bigger part of the community, and as a little reminder the trophies system is still a work in progress *hint hint*.

Threads
Reaction score
Something I should give some attention to back on my site. I was using the media centre as a place to showcase members creations but does not seem that anyone is using it, which means I probably have to work on a better way of displaying it.

I really like how organized you made the media centre, thank you for the update! :)