• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Matched betting

Currently reading:
Matched betting

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
Threads
Reaction score
Anyone tried this?
I've been doing it for just over a year and have made around 4.5k.

If you are looking for a tax free second income, i would highly recommend it.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
No. With any kind of gambling, I think you need to be prepared to lose anything you put in, and sadly I just don't have that disposable income to risk..

That being said I think you may have briefly mentioned the system in another thread, and IIRC it's very unlikely you'll lose. I'm guessing you have to put on different bets via different bookies? :think:

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
Threads
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
You basically place a back bet with a bookie and lay it off at the exchange meaning you win from any outcome. If the bet wins it goes into your bookmakers account, it if loses if goes into your exchange account. Where you make money is from the bookmakers offers. So for example a bookie offers a £5 free bet when you place a £10 bet. Lay the initial bet for a small qualifying loss (usually around 50p) and then you have a £5 free bet to use which you can extract about £3.50-4 from.

It might not seem much but it soon adds up. You also don't need a huge bank to start with. You can make an easy £500 from just signing up to the various offers and then you can build from there.