• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

Manifest

• Oblivion Knight
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Manifest

Genre: Drama,Mystery,Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Director: Jeff Rake

Cast: Melissa Roxburgh,Josh Dallas,Ty Doran,Matt Long,Holly Taylor,Parveen Kaur,Daryl Edwards,J.R. Ramirez,Luna Blaise

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: After landing from a turbulent but routine flight, the crew and passengers of Montego Air Flight 828 discover five years have passed in what seemed like a few hours. As their new realities become clear, a deeper mystery unfolds and some of the returned passengers soon realize they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Videos

• Melissa Roxburgh

Michaela Stone
    • Josh Dallas

Ben Stone
    • Ty Doran

Cal Stone
    • Matt Long

Zeke Landon
    • Holly Taylor

Angelina Meyer
    • Parveen Kaur

Saanvi Bahl
    • Daryl Edwards

Robert Vance
    • J.R. Ramirez

Jared Vasquez
    • Luna Blaise

Olive Stone
    • Trailer

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I was in 2 minds whether or not to add this to our 'Survival horror' section, but the more I watch it the more it seems to fit with a survival genre, and it can be a little creepy in places.. 😅

It initially took a backseat for my partner and I whilst we watched other things, but since getting back into it we've been binge watching 4-5 episodes a night! Very addictive.. We're rapidly approaching the end of Season 2.

We continued to binge watch this right up-to-date where we're now waiting for the last few episodes of Season 4 (the final series) to be released on Netflix.

I'm so very glad that this was rescued after NBC decided to cancel it after Season 3. It simply wouldn't have done it justice to finish it where they'd have left it.. Though as a result, it does feel like they're doing a bit of a Game of Thrones in trying to get a lot of storyline into just one season, but thankfully they're doing a much better job of it. The writers originally envisioned 6 seasons for this show.

If you're on the fence about watching Manifest, I'd strongly encourage you to do so. I'll attempt to write a review after the final 10 episodes are released :coffee_drinker:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back