• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

The X-Files: Resist or Serve

The X-Files: Resist or Serve
The game follows FBI Special Agents Fox Mulder (voiced by David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (voiced by Gillian Anderson) as they travel to a small town in the Rocky Mountains to dig into the source of some strange and unexplained murders. Sightings of ghostly apparitions, zombies and hints of alien presence lead them on a chase for an "inhuman" killer.

During the course of the story, Mulder and Scully follow leads to a remote location in Russia and then discover, and search, a mysterious half-buried alien space ship. Players can play as Mulder or Scully as they attempt to prevent alien colonization of Earth.
Players: N/A
Co-op: No
Genre: Action
Released:
Publisher: Vivendi Games

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
  • jamesyfx
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

Oblivion Knight

Bang bang!
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Andy
This game is probably one of the main reasons I bought a PS2 again, since it never got a PC release - it was only ever released on PS2 and Xbox - plus I still had my copy from previously owning the console. I've played it before but don't think I got particularly far, although from what I remember it was actually semi decent..

I'm looking forward to finishing (and hopefully recording) a playthrough of this! 😊

I LOVE that PS2 David Duchovny. They nailed it. :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back