What's new

Let's see..

Andy

Bazinga!
Reaction score
Does anyone still visit on the off-chance that the forums have magically re-opened? ;)

..don't get too excited, I'm still pondering.

Andy

Bazinga!
Reaction score
Nathan my friend, how are you?

I'm just having a play with a few bits more than anything, hence why no email or anything has gone out..

Andy

Bazinga!
Reaction score
Hi Creaky, good to see you!

I was sorry to hear that Gemma decided to close her site again.. How are things with you?

Reaction score
Hi Creaky, good to see you!

I was sorry to hear that Gemma decided to close her site again.. How are things with you?
All good thanks apart from the obvious. Is a shame about Gemma but maybe she'll be back oneday

Reaction score
Hey how's it going @Andy and @Creaky I hope everyone is well. I would actually be active here some more andy if you decided to try and get things going again. You didn't have to archive the posts though but I guess that's just your preference. Plus I'm extremely interested in talking to people from the United Kingdom. They seem to be more genuinely educated.

Andy

Bazinga!
Reaction score
It may happen, just not in the immediate future.. Sadly I just don't have the spare time to invest in the project, especially so right now.

The posts were archived because I moved things around, and disabled the vast majority of add-ons that were being used. It just felt cleaner.. ;)

Good to see you both @John Cord (Hello!) and @TopSilver

Andy

Bazinga!
Reaction score
I've been playing Final Fantasy VIII Remastered, the unloved game of the series.

Reaction score
FF8 was my first foray into RPGs. My friend played FF7 and I used to watch, but the characters were all very blocky and I didn't get it. He then started FF8 and I just fell in love with the visuals. FF9 is my favourite but FF8 was great. Don't forget - don't load Seifer up with too much good stuff! :p

Top Bottom