• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

✔️ Completed Push Notifications

This suggestion has been implemented or fixed
  • Red Queen
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Reaction score
Any chance push notifications can be enabled please?

I will forgot to check back if I do not get updates, because my brain has been emulsified by small children (my children! :D)

If they are enabled already, I don't get the prompt to enable them for some reason.

Yeah I have them disabled at present, trying to minimise any bloat..

You should be watching threads with email updates as default though, or have you disabled this?

Meh, I can enable push notifications - it's no biggie.

Yeah I have them disabled at present, trying to minimise any bloat..

You should be watching threads with email updates as default though, or have you disabled this?

Meh, I can enable push notifications - it's no biggie.
I don't have my emails notifications turned on, I get many a day and prefer to just check them once or twice.

Hey, if you wanna keep them disabled that's fine! :)

They're enabled - if it helps to remind users to check back, I'm all for it.. ;)

Reactions: Lee
This thread has been automatically closed as there has been no further activity relating to this suggestion or feedback after 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back