• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

🗣️ Community Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you've probably noticed, I haven't been posting much the last couple of weeks.. I put a bit of something as a status update a few days ago, but I've basically being taking a bit of personal time away from Umbrella Online and other forums whilst I make a couple of life changes (don't worry - it's all good).

I'm going to continue enjoying the nice weather over the weekend while spending a bit of time with friends and family. I hope to return and catch up with things next week before working on some code again.. 🙂 Those who know me will be aware that I'm prone to fluctuating motivation / mood, and I'm just having one of those moments right now after what has been a pretty intense 18 months!

Enjoy your break, it's been a rather solid year of tweaking and perfecting… 😂

It's never good to just keep on working, and you've done a shit ton with the site since I've known you. A well deserved break indeed, make the best of it!

Enjoy the break and enjoy the lovely weather that we are having at the moment. I think we all understand that we sometimes just need a lovely little break, especially from the internet. We promise that we won't misbehave :p

I'm sort of back.. I'm taking my sweet time with the maintenance instead of trying to squeeze it in to a single day 😅

In fairness, you probably won't see much difference - I'm holding off from implementing a few planned changes while I decide whether they're actually the right move or not. I am taking the opportunity to update a number of add-ons to their most recent releases though, and I plan to work on a few UI bugfixes of my own.

I'm sort of back.. I'm taking my sweet time with the maintenance instead of trying to squeeze it in to a single day 😅

In fairness, you probably won't see much difference - I'm holding off from implementing a few planned changes while I decide whether they're actually the right move or not. I am taking the opportunity to update a number of add-ons to their most recent releases though, and I plan to work on a few UI bugfixes of my own.
All in good time, no rush whatsoever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back