• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Have any regrets in your webmaster life?

Currently reading:
Have any regrets in your webmaster life?

MarteeBe

The 'Coventrian'
Threads
Reaction score
Over all the time that you've been a webmaster, do you have any regrets as to things you've done? Things that might have caused your site to hit the ground, crash and then burn? Something that might have lost you a lot of money? What do you regret, if anything? For me, I do regret decisions I made not to do certain things with websites that I owned. In particular, a technology site I owned. I do regret selling it when me and my partner did, I think we could've done a lot more with it and ultimately, got a lot more money a year or so down the line. Alas, university had to come first at that point!

Threads
Reaction score
Getting into the hosting biz. Now I'm giving away the biz on FP. Anyway, it could work with enough capital - but I'd rather use capital for my drumming stuff - which I have way more passion for.