• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Movie Favourite type of videos to watch on Youtube.

Currently reading:
Movie Favourite type of videos to watch on Youtube.

Threads
Reaction score
What are your favourite types of videos to watch when falling down the black hole that is Youtube?
I like watching cops getting owned, fishing, catch and cooks, treasure diving, etc. I'll watch the occasional "coming home" video, but I really have to be in the mood.
I've recently resorted to Youtube for most of my entertainment purposes and I'm glad that I have. I can find everything on there. lol I also love watching auditions for singing shows.
What do you guys like watching when browsing Youtube?

Threads
Reaction score
I had a horrible addiction to watching "best of" vines a few years ago :LOL: I use YouTube for music and live performances these days.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
I like watching talent show auditions / performances (the good ones) that I'd have otherwise missed, since I don't watch them on TV with any regularity..

I also enjoy watching F1 Esports, as you may be able to tell by the Media centre. It's often more entertaining than watching the sport itself! :D

Threads
Reaction score
I watch a lot of different things but mainly Tech related.

Also recently started playing Cities Skylines so been watching a lot of stuff on that, hence why I did this a few days ago

Threads
Media
Reaction score
I mostly watch things related to lifestyle, life hacks and things of that nature. Also nightcore remixes. A lot of those.