• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

✔️ Completed A place to discuss resident evil on the screen.

This suggestion has been implemented or fixed
  • Red Queen
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Reaction score
I think with the release of the two new netflix series and existing movie franchise a dedicated forum to discuss these might be useful.

I think you could probably use the new series as a good source of traffic going forward:)

Last edited:
I was wondering about that, but wasn't sure where I'd squeeze it in.. Perhaps a small set of 2 additional forums below the games might work? One for Films & TV, another for Novels & Comics..

I'll have a play tonight or tomorrow, thanks for suggesting.

--EDIT--
@Lee how is that?

I was wondering about that, but wasn't sure where I'd squeeze it in.. Perhaps a small set of 2 additional forums below the games might work? One for Films & TV, another for Novels & Comics..

I'll have a play tonight or tomorrow, thanks for suggesting.

--EDIT--
@Lee how is that?

Excellent, looks good :) thank you.

This thread has been automatically closed as there has been no further activity relating to this suggestion or feedback after 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Register
Back