• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Do you feel the world is too Americanized?

Currently reading:
Do you feel the world is too Americanized?

Threads
Reaction score
Despite being American, I was upset when I saw a Dominos in this quaint little South Korean mountain town - in a scenic spot. Anyway, I have no problem with American franchises in other countries - but what about zoning? Anyway, commercialization even ruins America, itself. I mean, I get tired of franchise stuff and want something - truly local (Texas Burgers vs Burger King etc..).

Last edited:

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of the world, but the UK is definitely becoming to Americanised..

The 24-hour culture, fast food and coffee franchising, prom nights, baby showers, and black friday sales to name but a few.

Next we'll be celebrating thanksgiving :cowboy:

Lee

Threads
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of the world, but the UK is definitely becoming to Americanised..

The 24-hour culture, fast food and coffee franchising, prom nights, baby showers, and black friday sales to name but a few.

Next we'll be celebrating thanksgiving :cowboy:
We have a series of restraunts around where I live based on "man vs food" challenges. That is literally the most american thing I can think of!

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
Threads
Reaction score
My lads have started saying 'trash'! What the hell.. No word in the English dictionary as trash.