• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to register an account to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, registration is free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Dark, Light Themes - In-between?

Currently reading:
Dark, Light Themes - In-between?

What do you all prefer? I would prefer different types - for different sites. Also, I wouldn't want to make a site "too dark" or "too light".

O.K., well, at the moment I have dark and light sites - but nothing - in between. However, they aren't "too much of one color".

I prefer dark or light colours that are easy on the eyes. My site CodeForum has multiple colours but I prefer my dark style. Way easier on the eyes

I'm a big fan of light themes. They tend to draw me in much better than dark themes. Really because making friends and the content is what matters. Sometimes darker themes don't really do well with me. I can deal with it if it's professional like @Malcolm 's site but I still prefer light ones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think giving people an option between light and dark is good - but the question remains: "What will be the default?".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom