• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Daily Chat Thread

Currently reading:
Daily Chat Thread

Threads
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
Good afternoon all, had a French vanilla and a McFlurry Oreo. Lunching on leftovers with orange juice.

Threads
Reaction score
Afternoon all, day off today. Picked a good day for it but it's too hot.

Threads
Reaction score
Good night all, had paid myself a golden ear cuff with my money left this month. Be sunbathing by the riverside and taking pics. After lunch, be practicing piano and binging “CSI Miami” on Netflix till dinner and having my beauty rest tonight.

Threads
Media
Reaction score
Good morning~ It's hard to believe it's already Thursday. Each step closer to August makes me excited~

Threads
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, been back to sleep right after posting, had in all about 13 hours sleep last night. Be skipping over breakfast and going straight to lunch and enjoying my afternoon coffee.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
It was so very hot yesterday.. :hot: On the drive home from work my car showed a constant temperature of 36°C. It was weird, it had gone quite overcast but the heat still felt really intense.. So glad it's forecast being cooler today!

Threads
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, had fallen straight off to sleep after posting, thence had in all 9 hours sleep last night, having therapy this afternoon.

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
Threads
Reaction score
It was so very hot yesterday.. :hot: On the drive home from work my car showed a constant temperature of 36°C. It was weird, it had gone quite overcast but the heat still felt really intense.. So glad it's forecast being cooler today!
Yeah, the kids are finding it diffcult to sleep last few nights. Got the fan out of the loft for them which is helping and I've got one in the office for keeping cool whilst working. Very muggy..

Threads
Reaction score
Good morning all, had about an hour nap last night, breakfast is my usual and morning coffee.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
I've had about 3 hours sleep last night as our little girl is unwell :(

We took an early AM visit to the hospital with her this morning, but they've just diagnosed a viral infection. I've started to dread the word viral, it means that they acknowledge a person is sick but aren't going to do anything. I'm sure they're right in saying there's little they can do, but it's just frustrating and feels like a bit of a cop-out.

Threads
Reaction score
Good night all, had about in all 14 hours sleep last night. Had skipped over breakfast and gone right to lunch. Had a regular Tim’s iced coffee. Be sunbathing and binging the same show as yesterday till dinner and tucking myself in tonight.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
So things took a turn for the worse with our little girl and she's ended up back in hospital since yesterday afternoon.

Thankfully she's starting to stabilise, but they just want to see her levels return to normal for at least 4 hours without intervention.. It's been a rough 36 hours! :bleh:

Threads
Reaction score
Good night all, had an iced coffee and having lunch on a piri piri chicken, French fries and Portuguese pineapple soft drink. Shopping for new shoes today till dinner and heading to bed tonight.

Milo

Ser Bronn Of The Blackwater
Threads
Reaction score
Just come back from the pub having drunk my new fav beer Coors light all night. I might take tat typing test again.

Threads
Reaction score
Good night all, having an iced coffee. Lunch is an A&W’s burger and waiting for therapy. After that, be doing music therapy till dinner and falling asleep tonight.

Threads
Reaction score
Hello you lot :) It's been very busy for me lately. I started a freelance position last month and it's an hours commute each way, so I'm pretty knackered after a day at work and everything else feels so rushed (walk in, cook, eat, then time for bed). I'm slowly trying to watch Stranger Things..5 episodes in and I'm a lot more interested now after that girl went through the tree into the 'other side' or whatever it is. Up until that point I thought it was very mundane. It's been really hot down here too, my flat is especially warm. I wish it had a window in the bedroom instead of balcony doors - being on the ground floor i'm not brave enough to sleep with them open. I am also reading the Phillip Pullman novels 'His Dark Materials' - the Golden Compass movie was the first book in the trilogy. There is a TV adaptation coming out so I have to read them before it gets released :LOL: Right, I've got a chilli to knock up in the slow cooker before I get some chores out the way. I 100% Mario Odyssey recently, need to get back into BoTW but am very happy just playing SouthPark Fractured But Whole to burn a bit of time. Oh and it was my birthday the other day. 32 years young!

Threads
Reaction score
Good night all, having an iced cappuccino. After that, be sunbathing by the riverside and meditating till dinner and heading the sack tonight.