• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Daily Chat Thread

Currently reading:
Daily Chat Thread

Threads
Reaction score
Let’s chat about your day!

Good night all, had an Orangina (sparkling orange juice) and a root beer. After lunch, be showering and having a hair wash. After my phone’s charged, be lazying online before dinner and having my beauty rest tonight. Catch you tomorrow, happy weekend everybody!

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
We've had my brother @RyRage and his partner over for the evening, for what was intended to be a game night but it hasn't really gone to plan.. Not that I'm going to complain much, I won at Monopoly tonight for the first time in ages.

We're about to call it a night (barely even 11pm!), but we'll be going out for breakfast in the morning :)

Threads
Reaction score
  • Thread starter Thread starter
Good morning all, had about 5 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and enjoying my morning coffee.

Threads
Reaction score
Yeah really enjoyed the night, it was funny :) I came 2nd though, that's good enough for me :cool:

Threads
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, sipping a medium roast iced coffee and having a Doritos bold BBQ crisp. Lunching on take-out most probably after coming home.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
Good morning,

Well yesterday was a bit of a write-off after breakfast. Our daughter was in one of her moods where no matter what we tried, she'd throw a tantrum at something. Beer was definitely needed (and drank) when she was in bed!

Back to another week of work today. It's not too bad, we're pretty much winding down for the summer and preparing for a couple of projects that need doing.

Threads
Reaction score
Good morning all, had been back to sleep a little after posting, so had in all 8 hours sleep last night. Meditating till rising up from bed.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
I didn't really get much downtime last night as I was trying to fix @RyRage's PC (again).. It took me well over 2 hours and at one point I almost gave up, so much stress just trying to get one game working. The main issue was that it turned out to be much more than just the game not starting up, I also discovered that Windows Updates had stopped installing due to the same error, which was obviously a bit of a concern.

To cut a long story short I fixed it after much swearing :swearing: and a cup of tea, and made a swift exit before anything else went wrong with it!

Threads
Reaction score
Yeah it did look a huge pain big bro, still lucky to have your help though, and much appreciate that you didn't give up. Everything seems to be running alot better :silly:

Threads
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, having an iced cappuccino and a popcorn for lunch. Waiting for “Avengers, Endgame” to start in about half an hour.

Andy

Bazinga!
Threads
Media
Reaction score
Happy weekend everyone :party:

Just had my weekly weigh-in and have lost another 1lb, taking me to 12lb in total since March. Slow and steady!

Got a busy one this weekend, BBQ later this morning/afternoon, cinema trip with @Lady Nerdface, and a trip to Birmingham tomorrow to see my brother-in-law.

Threads
Media
Reaction score
Good morning all! And Andy, that sure is busy- make sure you get some rest.

I'm praying I get my new computer today, which is now two days late. I have to call the post office about it at nine this morning to be safe. The weekend, assuming I get it finally, will mostly be preparing the laptop and getting used to Windows 10 and such. If not... I have no idea what I'll be up to.

Threads
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, had a caramel coffee and a lemon iced tea. Lunching on most likely take-out.

Threads
Reaction score
Afternoon all, watching England win the cricket world cup followed by the British F1 grand prix :)

Threads
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, had a latte and doing music therapy the while. Lunching out today.

Threads
Reaction score
Good night all, had a falafel sandwich with lemon iced tea for lunch. Be binging “Hana Yori Dango” till dining home and bedtime tonight.