• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to sign up to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, sign ups are free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

Nintendo Car Battler Joe

Currently reading:
Nintendo Car Battler Joe

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Car Battler Joe
Rampaging rogues roam the highways and byways that surround your village. If your believed the rumors, you would blame your missing father for the surge in vehicular violence. That's why you've decided to lead the life of a car battler, transporting cargo between towns and running down every lethal lead foot foolish enough to cross your path. This gritty work isn't easy. Other car battlers fight for money or fame, but you have a higher calling: You're determined to restore your family's lost honor and bring your father home.
Players: N/A
Co-op: No
Genre: Role-Playing
Released:
Publisher: Natsume
Threads
Media
Reaction score
I recently found my game cartridge in a box while working on decluttering my room for once. This was my favorite game for a long time. Never had I seen a mixture of racing and weaponry quite like it, and it was the first 'racing shooter' as I call it that I really knew of. I like racing games, but normally not games that require shooting and hand-eye coordination to do so. But I found Car Battler Joe really great, and I really enjoyed the story-line along with the method it was shown.

Game information provided by TheGamesDB