• Umbrella Online is a closed and invite-only community forum for discussion of the Resident Evil series, and other survival horror games, movies, and tv shows.
    Being a member is a great way to network, meet like-minded people … plus it removes this notice.

If you are interested in joining and participating please Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!
    We do this to protect our community.

RE Village Pre-Orders are now up

• Brad P
    Last reply
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list

jamesyfx

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Name
Guess
The question is.... are you pre-ordering it for your favourite gaming machine?

A lot of sites offering pre-orders are currently bundling in a bunch of small DLC for the console releases at least, which may be an incentive for some.

Myself, I'm not pre-ordering the game; I'll just buy it once it's released and the additional DLC such as extra items does not interest me as to be honest they will just interfere with the purity of the experience.

I can't remember the last time that I pre-ordered a game to be honest.. I don't really see much point.

Pay over the odds and get it when it first comes out, with some "exclusive" DLC that turns out to be a timed exclusive afterall - or get it a few months down the line at anywhere between 20-60% off the launch price. Hmm, tough decision that! :skeptical:

Yeah I tend to hang it out a bit and see if a special discount day comes across rather then paying big bucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Contact us for an invitation code, or proceed to Register if you already have one!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Home Register
Back