• Hello and thank you for your visit to Nerdface.

You are free to look around and read some of our discussions, but you'll need to register an account to be able to participate and share your opinion.

Don't worry, registration is free and we have a Privacy policy disclosing how your data is used.

United Kingdom Assassins Creed Unity - Free for PC

Currently reading:
United Kingdom Assassins Creed Unity - Free for PC

resized-assassinscreedunity.jpgIt seems that Assassin's Creed may yet become more than a game series (and a poor film adaptation that I promise not to mention again).. It's Unity entry, has been of particular interest since the awful events that transpired in Paris on Monday 15th April. For those not in the know, this game featured a particularly detailed replica of the now fire-devastated Notre-Dame cathedral, which is said to have taken somewhere around two years to recreate with such accuracy.

This has not gone unnoticed, and if rumour is to be believed the rebuilding works of this beautiful cathedral is likely to use the building's model from the game in some parts as a reference. Additionally, Ubisoft themselves have made a large financial contribution to the restoration project.

Ubisoft said:
In light of Monday's events, we will be donating €500,000 to help with the restoration and reconstruction of the Cathedral. We encourage all of you who are interested to donate as well. In addition, we want to give everyone the chance to experience the majesty and beauty of Notre-Dame the best way we know how. For one week, we will be giving Assassin's Creed Unity away free on PC, for anyone who wants to enjoy it. You can download it now for Uplay PC here: http://assassinscreed.com/unity-notredame/
A free Assassin's Creed game? Don't mind if we do.. :) Credit to @Milo for originally posting about this offer (I've hijacked and edited his original thread).[/FLOAT]

Andy Dobson

Comments

• Article Author Article Author
Not sure how well it would run on my laptop.. Shame it's not free on all platforms.

Kudos to Ubisoft though.. :clap:

Yeah, I heard about this on my community about them making it free to all. Like Andy says, shame it's not on all platforms.

I was streaming at the time and my discord went off and then I got my free copy right away LOL

But got it right away and in less then 5mins I got my copy. 60GB and still have not download it. Seems that I won't play it but got another game added to the list. No idea how it can support the following falling regards the money going into it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom